Sunday, September 27, 2009

Steelers 20, Bengals 23


Arrgghh. It's all my fault.

I watched this game with a bunch of friends, including my friend Train Brain, who is a Redskins fan. The Steelers were safely in the lead when I made one sassy comment about the ignominy of the Skins being the team that finally lost to the 0-19 Detroit Lions. Shortly thereafter, things went downhill quickly. Karma felt the need to dole out a bit of punishment.

So if you're wondering why the Steelers lost today, it wasn't the pick-six that Ben threw, or the TD pass that Limas Sweed dropped, or the field goal that Jeff Reed missed. It was me and my big mouth, as I was informed by all my friends who were present. I'm sorry, Steeler Nation. I promise to keep my big mouth shut next week against the Chargers.

No comments:

Post a Comment