Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Funny Moment from the Djoker

I have not been much of a Novak Djokovic fan since he made some rather toolish comments about Andy Roddick after beating him in the quarterfinals at the US Open last year. I've been hating on him ever since.

But his post match interview after winning his 4th round match the other night went a long way towards redeeming him in my eyes. He's gracious and funny, and talks John McEnroe into coming down on the court from the commentator's booth to hit a few.

Novak does his John McEnroe imitation while he's waiting, and Johnny Mac returns the favor when he gets on court.



My favorite moments:

6:56 Cliff Drysdale: "Oh, I hope he gets one in."
7:33 Darren Cahill: "That racquet looks about 200 years old."

Classic stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment